Burst Disc Configurations*
- Do not use a rupture disc in a location where the sudden release of the material would pose a hazard.
- The burst pressure is marked on the top of the disc retainer. Do not subsitute anyother burst disc. A DeTec
disc must be used.
- Make certain there is an isolation valve between the system being sampled and the rupture disc assembly.
This is necessary so the system can be closed if the disc bursts.
- Expansion of liquified gases due to small temperature changes may cause a rupture disc to release the cylinder
contents. Appropriate regulations and guidelines should be followed to 1.88 establish safe filling limits.
* FLAT RETAINER RING IS STANDARD
FITS MOST RUPTURE DISC HOLDER OF THE SAME DIAMETER
Can be use with a Teflon Gasket